Sunday, February 10, 2008

Written with heavy eyelids

I've been working my ass off lately.
Some of you may already know that I've got a "regular" job, school, a writing gig and this blog on the side. I'd now like to announce another project I've been working on that's been draining me for the past month and a half: ROCKALLILLY BURLESQUE TROUPE

I'm 1/3 of the management team. I don't know if you out there in internetland, reading this, has ever started up a business or club or anything of the like, but I'm pretty sure it can kill you.

Don't get me wrong! I love the girls, I love the exposure, I love the mission! I fucking love what we're about and I couldn't be more proud to be a part of it. It's just that I'm burning out. You'll have to excuse the inevitably declining quality of my posts here until I'm back at 100%.


Now that you have a rough idea of just how hard I'm working on this burlesque troupe multiply it by 3. That's how much love and devotion is being put into this project - and that's only from the coordinaters. Think how hard the dancers are pushing themselves!


I've said too much!

Rockalilly will be announcing their debut show soon and I want all of you to bring your sexy asses there and show your support!!

Got it?

good.


Love,
Raw Knee

No comments: