Sunday, February 17, 2008

Veronica Fever

I'm only going to explain this once more.

My name is Veronica.
Raw Knee is a pseudonym. Back in the teenage years my peers often opted to call me "Ronnie". I never really liked it. At one point I said "If you're going to call me Ronnie you have to spell it like this: Raw Knee" It stuck (with most people).

I may be a fellatio aficionado, but I'm not a self-depreciating hoe-bag. If I ever have raw knees it's because I'm a klutz and I fall a lot, not because I'm constantly on my knees sucking cock.

Capiche?

You should listen to "Veronica Fever" by the Ravonettes. I kind of think it was written about me. (wishful delirious thinking).


The Brainstorm meeting for the March issue of UpFront is this afternoon. You can count on me to have absolutely no ideas nor creativity - but to pump out another informative column.
Due to space issues: the entirety of the "bottom 10's" didn't get printed. I'm considering posting the rejected categories here.
Yeah, I think I'll do that. Keep your eyes peeled. It'll probably be a couple of days.

Love,
Raw Knee

No comments: