Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bottom 10's; The full interviews: Jessa

RawKnee: Tell me about your worst sexual experience.


Jessa: Really hard to say, but I'll go with getting caught with my friend's boyfriend.
After making the horrible drunken mistake to sleep with my friend's boyfriend, we were found together in bed- by my friend, the next morning.
There was screaming and throwing household objects, attacking us etc.
(way more intense than the worst CHEATERS episode).
We eventually convinced her that we'd just passed out drunk beside eachother, (no sex). She was still really pissed so she left.
Couple hours later, this guy walks me to my bus stop, we kiss goodbye, (BIG MISTAKE), it just so fucking happens my friend was driving down that exact street, (not a busy street), at that exact time. I hear the schreech of her tires, a cardoor slam and there's my friend running tword me like the fucking terrminator, about to kill me. She didn't end up laying a finger on me, but she should have. That was bad.


RK: What's the worst thing someone ever did while you were being intimate?

J: It was Valentines Day. I was wearing the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen and was just getting intimate with my boyfriend. He got really pissed at me, (aparently for touching myself), and threw me off of him. He was freaking out and we had a huge fight. Jerk.


RK: Worst Pick Up Line?

J: This guy told me he was in martial arts training.How it keeps him so buff and in shape. He could kick anyone's ass who messed with me. "Check this out!!!"
(He puts on Mortal Combat music...no lie...this was at a party)
music playing... he's bouncing around the room like an idiot throwing fists and kicking to the music til he's panting and red in the face. All the while yelling weird shit like Hi YAAA!!!! AGHHHH!!!!
Me and my best friend couldn't stop laughing. He eventually realized this, ( after 5 -7 minutes), and just stopped and went away all embarrased and pissed. poor guy.

RK: What was the wort injury you've ever had from sex?

J: This might not count so I'll give two.
I had sex with my friend who had a broken leg. Full leg cast. His bed was also broken in the middle so badly the bed looked like a V. It was hilarious.

My friend let me and this guy use her brother's room to shag one summer night : ) Her brother had a reallt childish small room and bed..
Anyway. We got carried away with things and the bed broke- violently. It was funny so we just got crazier and by the time we were done the closet door was broken down, the basketball hoop on the wall had been torn down, the night table was broken. The room was totaled. We were covered in bruises and scrapes the next morning..He probly shoulda had a concussion too. Good Times.


RK: What's the most uncomfortable place you've "done the deed"?

J: This one guy's car. Cars aren't that bad most the time but this one was sooooo small and he was soo tall. Every position killed one of us and at one point my foot kicked the radio or something and it turned on this ridiculous static/ mexican music...We couldn't turn it off cause our bodies were tangled like pretzels. It was hilarious but I just wanted it to end. That killed my knees, he said he was hurtin the next day too..(The things we do to ourselves for sex...)

RK: Finally, What's the worst overall location you've ever had sex in?

J: My boyfriend and I were on our way to a bar after leaving a fancy event when we got caught in the rain. We ran for shelter by an outdoor parkinglot.
We broke into a car and had sex in the backseat til the rain let up.

No comments: