Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bottom 10's; The full interviews: James

RawKnee: Briefly describe the incident of your overall worst sexual experience.

James: While tightly bound to my girlfriends bed, she decided to give me a handjob while i was blindfolded. During such, i felt a slight sting, but thought nothing of it. one i finished, i heard her starting to scream. she pulled the blindfold off my eyes. apparently she wasnt paying too much attention since my dick was covered in blood and was bleeding profusely from the head.


RK: What is the worst music you've ever fucked to? (foreplay counts too)

J: sadly, eifel 65 - blue(dabadee)


RK: What's the worst / most shocking / rudest thing a partner did while you
were being intimate?

J: she picked her nose


RK: The lamest pickup line you've ever used or had used on you?

J: This wasn't used by, or on me, but you must praise robot chicken for this one: are you an angel? 'cause i just got an erection!


RK: Worst injury ever incurred during sexual activity.

J: Refer to my response to your first question.


RK: What's the most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex.

J: On a bathroom countertop, it was too small and started to creak excessively, as well i had to get onto my tippy toes! didnt work so well!!


RK: What's the worst location you've ever had sex.

J: In my girlfriends friends bed, with her 3 friends passed out drunk beside us, they woke up halfway through

No comments: