Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bottom 10's; The full interviews: Jenn T

RK: What is your overall worst sexual experience?

J: The worst sex I've ever had was a couple years ago. There was such anticipation and wanting it with this person for so long that when it finally happened, it didn't live up to the hype. The worst part? He thought it was awesome, so I had to fake my mutual enthusiasm.

RK: What's the worst music you've ever fucked to?

J: There is rarely music playing (too concentrated on the task to turn on a radio) but I guess hearing a song that generally makes me cry with memories kinda killed the mood.

RK: What's the worst thing you ever had a partner do while you were being intimate?

J: The rudest thing by far was when one of my partners assumed the backdoor was open (if you get me). I was shocked and appalled with the complete odacity of not asking (so I could vehemently say NO!).

RK: Worst Pick-up line?

J: "I'd buy you a drink, but let's skip the foreplay."

RK: Worst injury ever incurred during sexual activity?

J: Ha ha ha, I've never been injured but a few weeks ago, my bf and I were heading to bed and we both rolled towards each other for a goodnight kiss... we both went for upper position and I kneed him sqarely in the balls. Tell me about a mood ruiner!!

RK: What's the most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex?

J: On the hood of a muddy pickup truck in the dark in the forest. My feet were wet and muddy, and I almost ripped a wiper off; it was like a slip and slide!

RK: And the worst location?

J: Worst? Probably in the front seat of the car in a busy parking lot on St. Laruent.

No comments: