Monday, February 18, 2008

Jeffree Star

If anyone out there in internet land paid attention to my last installment of recommended fuck tunes you may notice a trend. I love synth and electronica and I'm just gonna keep forcing on you ;) A modern orgy just isn't right without industrial or synth punk blaring in the background, trust me. (Pretty coloured pillows and dirty mirrors help the ambiance too)

Jeffree Star is the newest music discovery of mine and I'm infatuated. He's a self-made, conceited, drag queen cewebrity and I love him! His look reminds me of David Bowie and his music makes me think of what a gay bar would be like if they played fewer techno remixes of The Villiage People and more original tunes . One of his lyrics is "Let me show you how it works. I like it hard." How hot is that? I know I'm wet. This guy is so fucking glam, he has envious pink hair and he rolls with Perez Hilton and Davey Havoc. How fabulous!

Jeffree Star isn't for everybody, but if you like to dance or fuck or get high or any combination of the aforementioned - prepare to indulge.

Check out Jeffree Star while I go change my panties.

No comments: