Friday, January 25, 2008

The Blowjob Manifesto pt 3 - Regret, Stigma, Empowerment And Feminism Through Cock Sucking

There are times, after performing fellatio, that a woman can feel like she's been subordinated or otherwise used and starts to feel shame.  This does not always happen and it doesn't happen to everyone.  When it does happen it could be immediately afterwards or even years afterwards.

The best way to avoid this feeling is to only go as far as you are comfortable with someone, although the regret feeling isn't always avoidable. 
A year and some odd months ago, I dated a man for a brief period of time... less than 2 months


I was into him like white on rice, and he expressed that the feeling was mutual. The first (and only) time I ever gave him head I had him screaming in ecstasy. The man was screaming my name so loud that I'm sure all of downtown Ottawa heard it (bear in mind that my name is not actually Raw Knee). He always told me that I was the best he'd ever had at everything we ever did, but never with as much enthusiasm as he saved for that blowjob. He shot my ego through the roof.

As previously stated, this was a very short relationship, if you could even call it that.  It also ended very abruptly and on bad terms.  I spent months moping over it. During those months, and even now sometimes when I think about it I feel a tinge of regret and my self worth takes a temporary nose dive.   I regret blowing him because he never treated me as well as I treated him.

  I've found a way to counter this feeling, and it has everything to do with my key to avoiding it in the first place.

I sucked his dick because I WANTED TO.

I had the power in that situation.  He didn't make me do it, I wanted to and I did a damn good job.  The poor bastard will probably never be so lucky again. So why should I feel bad about it?
I was exerting my power as a woman.  He's never going to forget me and he might even regret how he treated me in the end.  So really, who should have the regrets?

If you ever get that post-fellatio feeling of regret just remember that you did it because you wanted to, that he's a damn lucky guy to have had you and that you can take away the privilege at any time.



No comments: