Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Blowjob Manifesto pt 1

Never has another act of sexual expression caused me so much grief.
From the man who kept screwing around on his wife because the head was supposedly so good... to the man who refuses to acknowledge my carnal needs because I've withheld blowjob privileges from him....and everyone in between.

The blowjob is power. He wants it, and he can't do it himself. It's one of women's optimum manipulatory tools. If you want him to take you out for a nice evening on the town, chances are you'll get it if you properly allude to the possibility of a nice hummer at the end of the night.
One can also be more blunt, to quote a friend of mine "I'll give you the best head of your life if you just find it for me!" What she was looking for is none of your business, but you can trust me that it was worth having a mouth full of cock for 10 minutes.

I think a major problem is that, for some, the blowjob has become an expected aspect of most any sexual encounter. A blowjob is "just a blowjob" whereas sex is a big deal.
Bear in mind that this is my opinion. I happen to believe that a blowjob is a bigger deal than sex. It takes more work for the one performing the act, it's more intrusive and labour intensive than sex. There's a vulnerability and the acceptance of involved in performing fellatio. Nodoby has ever choked and died from getting ass fucked. comprende, senor? It's just plain intimate. (I also think that kissing is more intimate than sex. It takes little emotion to bend over and take it, but to kiss someone you have to face them... you can taste them.) I can only speak for myself here but there are some hoops you need to jump through before you can put yer dick in my mouth. (Aside from the odd drunken one-night-stand. Drunk Raw Knee is pretty skanky)

Hoop #1: Trust. You have to build up at least a little trust with me
Hoop #2: Make me feel special. Blowjobs feel REALLY good. I know this, and I'm not gonna make you feel good 'till you make me feel good. Whether it's emotional or physical, you have to prove that you're worth it.
Hoop#3: Don't ask for it and don't try to force it. Begging is okay, but only when I've told you to beg.




1 comment:

Jenners said...

Hey RawKnee. As insinuated by your name, you are a big fan of fellatio. I am on your side. I love it! I agree with your designated 'hoops' that must be jumped through but I do have one disagreement with the article. I do not beleive using sex (or any act of) as a weapon or tool to get what I want. I keep sex separate from fights and disagreements, and cannot use it as leverage. Head is a reward, but what good is rewarding someone for doing something that you made them do? Just a thought,
Jenners