Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Did anyone notice that I changed the name of my blog again?

It's long overdue that I make this announcement:

After spending most of my life, including my entire adult life thus far, in Ottawa, I have decided that it's time I try on a new city. On November 6th, 2009, I will be packing up and moving to Montreal.

I can't really blog about smut in the Capital city when I'm not there, can I?

To those of you who call yourselves my fans, thanks for your readership and loyalty! I'm not abandoning you entirely; Veronica's Closet, my column in Upfront Magazine, will continue to run as a Q+A column. Unfortunately, I will no longer be a voice for the Ottawa scene - but I'll still be helpful and witty... as much as I ever was, anyway.

This blog will also live on, with a bit of a new style. The posts will be more universal and I hope to write more personally.

I have big plans for Montreal and you can expect at least one or two posts on my grand adventures in what once was Canada's largest city and is now a mecca of kink, fetish, art and hedonism. (I think I'll fit right in!)

Oh, and just so you all know. I'll be back in Ottawa before you know it! The plan is to spend a year in la belle Province.

Those of you Ottawans who know or recognize me can see me in my usual hangouts for the next 2 months before I go. Come say hi! I don't bite... and for those of you who are Rockalily fans - just wait 'till you see what I've been working on for October 30th. Save the date! My last confirmed show with the burlesque ladies is going to be epic!

XOXO

RawKnee

1 comment:

Asha said...

Looks like we're both leaving the city! I fly out to Vancouver on November 2nd... although I'm not sure when I'm coming back :'(

WE NEED TO DRINK AGAIN TOGETHER BEFORE WE BOTH BUST OUT. <3