Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Blowjob Manifesto: part 4

Gentlemen,

You're not being coy when you slowly and slyly put your penis close to a woman's face.

We know what you want and if we really wanted to do it we would go for it, no matter where your penis is.

Just sayin'. This tactic does work a lot of the time, I know - but would it work for women, too?

I think I'm going to see how nonchalantly I can put my vagina near someone's face the next time I want someone to go down on me.

I'll let you know how it works.

3 comments:

Gi99lepunch said...

hahaha! i just make a maniacal 1950's housewife smile and jab-point, first at their (initally confused) face and then at my lady bits...

throw in a few enthusiastic head nods when they make the connection.

oh yes.

i am a mistress of subtlty.

Hulga McSwine said...

Funny. I wrote a piece called "The Blow Job Manifesto" and had it posted on MySpace back in 2008 under the name of Hulga McSwine. It's now anthologized. Hmmm.

Hulga McSwine said...

You are a fraud! My name is Kathryn McSkimming. I AM Hulga McSwine. I am the author of “The Blow Job Manifesto”! And I can prove it. And you can’t. You’re a phony and you’ve been found out. Suck it hard, you phoney!